Relieving the pressure, for you and your patients
The Alpha Active® 3 pressure redistributing mattress overlay system has been designed for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers. The system has been designed to offer a cost effective solution suitable for home and community care settings. The Alpha Active 3 system offers many features to provide an effective pressure ulcer prevention and therapy solution with patients and caregivers in mind.
• 2 Modes of operation – Complements prevention and treatment protocols while accommodating clinical and patient preference.
Active/Alternating mode: periodically redistributes pressure away from vulnerable areas by alternately inflating and deflating cells beneath the patient.Ideal for prevention in the higher risk patient, particularly for those unable to be frequently repositioned.
Reactive/Static mode: cell pressure is equalised to redistribute the body weight over a greater surface area: ideal for patients unable to tolerate a moving surface or those in rehabilitation.
• Variable pressure control settings – allows appropriate individual pressure settings to be set via simple control
• Audio & Visual alarms – includes Low pressure alarm, Power fail alarm and Pump fault alarm
• Modular construction – contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
• Ergonomic, compact and quiet pump – ideal for home and community care use
• Transport facility – easy to use transport mechanism provides patient support. Cell pressures are automatically equalised, leaving a comfortable even surface
• Static head cells – Enhances head section comfort and stability
• Dartex® top cover - vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
• CPR deflate - rapid deflation function allows CPR